Memoria Travel

Your TourYour NeedsPoland and Neighbouring Countries

+48 12 444 18 99


Travel insurance is one of the pillars of a carefree and safe vacations. Buying insurance for yourself and your family you are protected against accidents during holidays and potential costs of hospitalization and loss of property.

We recommend that each participant is insured in his home country before leaving. From our experience we know, that this option is the most beneficial and facilitates the investigation of any claims.

For citizens of the European Union will prove useful:

- travel insurance – KL (cost of treatment), NNW (against accidents), OC (personal and
- EHIC – European Health Insurance Card - Your EHIC lets you get state healthcare at a reduced cost or sometimes for free. It will cover your treatment that is needed to allow you to continue your stay until your planned return. It will not cover any private medical healthcare or costs such as mountain rescue in ski resorts, repatriation, or lost or stolen property. The EHIC is not an alternative to travel insurance. Having both travel insurance and a free Health European Insurance Card will save you a lot of money in case of an emergency.

For citizens of countries outside the European Union:

Full travel insurance in the highest dimension. We recommend minimum rates:
- KL (cost of treatment) – 30.000 EUR
- NNW(against accidents) – 20.000 EUR
- OC (personal and property) – 50.000 EUR