Following the footsteps of young Karol Wojtyla.
Price: from 14 € (per person)
Discover the capital of Polish Tatra Mountains – Zakopane. See its most beautiful parts –
old mountain houses, Krupówki (the promenade of Zakopane), Mount Gubałówka or Mount
Experience how the heart of Polish Tatra Mountains - Zakopane beats. See how the folk
culture harmonizes with the modernity. Talk to the highlanders and taste their traditional
local delicacies e.g. oscypek (smoked cheese). The guide will take you for a walk around this
charming little town, show the most beautiful places, acquaint you with local traditions and
delicacies. We will take you up the Mount Gubałówka or Kasprowy Wierch to admire the
breathtaking panorama of the Tatras. The expedition won’t be tiring as we go by funicular railway or a cable car. At the end of this short stay we invite you to spend some time in so
called mountain Cloth Hall where you can find various souvenirs from the region. We can
finish the day with a traditional dinner accompanied by the folk music.
The price depends on the number of people and options selected.
* transportation – a luxurious minibus or coach with AC, TV, DVD, seat belts
* tour guide service
* guide service in Zakopane
* tickets to the visited places
* mineral water
* parking fees
* expanses of personal nature
Ca. 10 hours depending on the options selected.
The lobby of your hotel
The tour is available all year round except 24th & 25th December and Easter Sunday. Ask first about the opening hours which change according to the season.
People in wheelchairs can go up the Gubałówka or Kasprowy Wierch Mountain; for single wheelchair travellers we provide an assistant in order to see as much as possible.
From the available options, you can choose interesting proposals, you can also suggest a starting time and then the final plan will be prepared. In case of doubt, please contact us and ask questions .
You will be under the care of licensed and experienced guides. We have worked with them for many years, and many surprising and unusual situations have proved that we can rely on them.
Options 1,4 and 5 are usually selected during the tour.
1. ride up a funicular railway to the Mount Gubałówka - 1122 m; sitting in a comfortable carriage with a glass roof you have a chance to admire the most beautiful part of panorama of the Tatras and opportunity to acquaint with the flora and topography arrangement of the whole mountain range.
2. ride up a funicular railway to the Mount Gubałówka and ride down in a chairlift from Butorowy Wierch - 1122 m; after a short relaxing walk we will get to the station of a chairlift that goes down back to Zakopane; during a 15-minute descend you have a chance to admire the most beautiful panorama of the Tatra Mountains.
3. ride up a cable car to Kasprowy Wierch Mount - 1987 m; the peak is situated almost in the middle of the mountain range, where from the top you can admire amazing views of the Tatras; ride up is carried out under the care of a mountain guide; here you are in the heart of the Tatras.
4. common afternoon dinner - with a traditional menu of this region, accompanied by the folk music and dancing; when you choose this option we will send you proposals of dishes.