Krakow from a different perspective…. The unforgettable bike tour
Price: from 50 € (per group)
You want to see more but don't have enough time. Visit the historic Royal Route and the Jewish Kazimierz by convenient Melex vehicles.
Experience Krakow gems from the perspective of a Melex vehicle. We ride through the
Royal Route, passing among others Market Square and Collegium Maius. During the trip we
also see the interior of St. Mary's Church with a masterpiece of late medieval sculpture
– a beautiful altar by Veit Stoss, and Wawel Cathedral - the coronation and burial place of
Polish kings. Next we go to the Kazimierz, where we visit, among other places, the
world famous Remuh synagogue and the cemetery. This is the only such proposal in Krakow - a combination of s story of a real story tour guide and viewing sites inside during the comfortable Melex vehicle tour.
* Guide service
* TourGuide headset (for groups of 7 and more)
- 55 €/ group (1-4 people)
- 15 € / person (5 people and more)
- Royal Cathedral - 3, 2 €
- St. Mary's Church - 1.5, 1 €
- Remuh Synagogue and Cemetery - 1.5, 0.5 €
Ca. 2 hours, depending on the selected options.
The lobby of your hotel.
The tour is available all year round. On Sunday, we suggest that you start exploring
after 12 due to morning Masses. Also we suggest not visiting on Saturday, the Jewish
Sabbath, because synagogues and cemeteries are closed. Ask first about the opening hours
which change according to the season.
This is a wireless system for tour groups giving all participants in the group the opportunity to listen to the explanations of the guide in the same way regardless of the distance from him (the average transmission range is about 100 meters, and each participant has its own receiver), the system provides comfort when sightseeing and the ability to move freely in locations where silence is expected.
People in wheelchairs cannot visit the Sigismund Bell and the crypt in Wawel Cathedral
(lots of stairs and no ramps in buildings) and may encounter a little inconvenience in the
Remuh synagogue and at the cemetery due to entrance thresholds and uneven sidewalks.
You will be under the care of licensed and experienced guides. We have worked with them
for many years, and many surprising and unusual situations have proved that we can rely on
From the available options, you can choose interesting proposals, you can also suggest a starting time and then the final plan will be prepared. In case of doubt, please contact us and ask questions .
1. Wawel Cathedral (Interior Tour) - occupies a unique position in Polish history and consciousness of the Polish nation, for centuries a place of worship of St. Stanislaus. Coronations and royal burials were held here and it is the burial place of poets and national heroes.
2. St. Mary's Church (Interior Tour) - one of the largest and most important Krakow church, filled with works of art, of which the best known is the high altar by Veit Stoss, a masterpiece of late medieval sculpture.
3. The Remuh Synagogue and Cemetery (Interior Tour) - occupy a unique place amongst the synagogues of Kazimierz. The name was given in memory of philosopher and scholar, Rabbi Moses Isserles, known as Rabbi Moses - in short Remuh. In the adjoining cemetery (one of the oldest in Europe) is the tomb of this famous rabbi in Europe. A stroll through the cemetery is a walk among the tombstones of great personalities of the Jewish world once associated with Krakow. The synagogue is visited by large numbers of Jews from all over the world.